What is your standard returns policy?
FILA UK offers a 30 day Returns Policy.
If you change your mind or would like to exchange for another size, you can return the item(s) to us within 30 days of delivery. Your item(s) should be returned to us in the original packaging and must be in their original condition with all tags intact.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returns.
If your item is outside of the returns period, or has been worn, soiled, washed or had the tags removed, you are not eligible for a refund or exchange unless the item(s) is proved to be faulty.
How do I return an item?
If you wish to return an item(s) please follow the instructions below:
1. Fill in the form below to give us valuable feedback on why you are returning your item(s):
2. Include your original dispatch note in with your return, clearly stating on the back whether you would like a refund or size exchange. If you require an exchange, state the new size you require.
3. Repack the returned item(s) in the original packaging. Ensure you re-package the item(s) carefully so that it is not damaged in transit. Any damaged item(s) will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
4. Return your item(s) to the address below using the postal service of your choice:
Southend on Sea
5. Please ensure that you keep your proof of posting receipt until your refund or exchange has been processed.
Who pays for the cost of returns?
You are responsible for the cost of returning any item(s) to us.
If the item is found to be faulty, or the incorrect item was delivered at no fault of the customer, then the cost of the return will be refunded.
Will you refund the cost of delivery?
The cost of delivery will only be refunded if the item is found to be faulty, or the incorrect item was delivered at no fault of the customer.
Will you refund sale items?
As long as the returned item(s) is in line with our standard returns policy (unworn, with tags etc) then the item can be refunded, even if it is a sale item.
How long will it take to process my return?
We will endeavour to process your return as quickly as possible. However, please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive your returned item for the size exchange to be processed or the refund to be credited to your account.
What if you do not receive my returned item?
You must obtain a receipt as proof of your return and keep this safe until your refund or size exchange has been processed. FILA UK strongly advise that you use a tracked service for returns.
Claims for lost returns will be refused if you cannot prove that the item has been sent back to the correct FILA UK returns address.
What do I do if I received the wrong item or I think something is faulty?
In the unlikely event that you have received the incorrect item or you believe that an item is faulty, please email email@example.com. To ensure that we can deal with your concern as quickly and efficiently as possible, please include your name, order number and photos of the item.
What do I do if I purchased it from a FILA UK retailer and wish to return/exchange it?
If you purchased your item from a FILA UK retailer, either in store or via any website other than www.fila.co.uk, then the retailer’s own returns policy and warranty offer applies. Therefore, you must return the item to the retailer.
Unfortunately, FILA UK are unable to offer a refund or exchange of the item was not purchased directly from www.fila.co.uk.